1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Viola Ramsook Attorneys & Conveyancers is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with www.vrlaw.co.za By accessing www.vrlaw.co.za, you acknowledge and fully understand our Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Clients, Merchant Policies, and Third Party Websites Related services and offerings with links from this website, including all other websites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Viola Ramsook Attorneys & Conveyancers and or the owners and owner of this website is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of third-party or client websites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It Viola Ramsook Attorneys & Conveyancers collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage for the purpose of serving our visitors and customers better.
www.vrlaw.co.za may also use the following:
Google Maps NOAA data presented using Google Maps/Google Earth are in the public domain and made available in open standard KML/KMZ format.
Google Analytics to learn more about our website visitors, such as: What website you came from to get here. How long you stay for. What kind of computer/device you’re using. Where you are located (city / state / country) The tracking information allows us to better understand our target market, how they found us and what pages they are visiting. All activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service. You may opt out of this tracking with the use of a Google Analytics browser plugin.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using Google’s Opt Out Feature
4. Changes to This Statement Viola Ramsook Attorneys & Conveyancers and or owners or the website owner or admin has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
5. Contacting Us If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us